Special Tools & Fittings > Containment and Confinement > Manual Propane Flare
Make Evacuating Remote Propane Tanks Quick, Safe and Easy.
- Flare Up To 529 Gallons/Hr
- No Electricity Required
- Compact & Portable Design
- Quick & Easy Setup & Simple To Use
- Great For Emergency Evacuation Situations
- Stable & Sturdy Construction
The RED DRAGON Manual Propane Flare allows you to evacuate bulk tanks, bobtails and other tanks anywhere quickly, safely and without venting raw propane into the atmosphere. This compact, durable unit is quick to set up, very simple to use and requires no electricity making it perfect for emergency crews, haz mat teams and fire departments who need to act fast and in remote locations. Keep one on hand in case emergency flare-off is necessary. Also great for propane distributors and dealers flaring off tanks so that valves and gauges may be changed out, saving you time and money. Comes with everything necessary except the vapor cylinder for pilot torch operation.
Features of all flare models:
- Flares liquid or vapor propane.
- Telescoping flare tower sets up fast & stands 9’ above the ground keeping the flame at a safe distance
- Convenient valve box & simple design featuring quick connectors & flared fittings make set up quick & easy.
- Flare Tower stands 9′ above the ground, keeping the flame at a safe distance.
- 25’ U.L. listed evacuation hose with bulk adapter.
- 10’ U.L. listed pilot hose & regulator
- Stable triangular base & ground stakes for set up on any terrain.
- Quick and easy setup & operation.
48,300,000 BTU/hr Max
Flares up to 529 gal/hr
All of the STTS Models and Training Props, and Special Tools and Fittings are available for purchase. Contact us for more information and/or pricing.